Solicitors and certified public accountants are natural allies. Our clients often need a mixture of legal and financial advice and we have developed considerable experience in providing support to the legal profession in litigation matters. We value this interrelationship and have created a variety of services specifically designed for the legal profession.
Typical services provided:
- Expert witness testimony on financial or statutory matters in both court and arbitration proceedings
- Damage or lost profit claims
- Business interruption claims based on assessment of costs of delays and work stoppages
- Bankruptcy and business reorganizations requiring special audits and examinations
- Valuation of company shares, either majority or minority holdings, and support on legal proceedings thereon